LEDs are ideal for mission critical applications such as power plant displays, industrial equipment, and elevator controls. Long-life, low power consumption, shock resistance, and extreme thermal tolerance make LEDs ideal for harsh industrial environments.
- Up to 90% Energy Savings Over Incandescent Lamps.
- Long Life, 100,000 hrs., Almost 10 years.
- Increased Safety, No glass that can shatter.
- Reduced Relamping Labor Costs.
- Shock and Vibration Proof.
- Lower Operating Temperature.
Prices shown are for Single-Chip LED.
This LED is available in the following colors: Red, Green, Amber, Yellow, Blue, and White.
Voltages from 5V-120V AC or DC, Replaces wedge based miniature lamps #159, 259, 535, 1995-7 (5V); 194, 658, 936, 2080 (12/14V); 656, 657, 400, 464, 655 (24V); 856, 857 (28V).
Please Note: For optimum brightness and color saturation, please select the LED color closest to the color of the lens or diffuser used with the LED lamp.
Cluster and multi-chip versions available as a special order item at additional cost. Please call for pricing and availability.
Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Lamps