Looking for an energy-efficient alternative to the standard 20W GBF elevator lamp? Our high-output GBF LED elevator lamp saves energy, improves safety and reduces relamping costs in all elevator applications. Each lamp saves $22.34 per lamp per year in energy use.* Since most elevator cars contain six or more of these lamps, your energy savings can be substantial over the standard incandescent lamp you may currently use. Combine the energy savings and reduced relamping labor and material cost savings, and our LED lamp will pay for itself in less than 1 year!
- Up to 85% Energy Savings Over Incandescents.
- Long Life, More than 50,000 hours!
- Reduced Re-lamping Maintenance Costs.
- Shock and Vibration Proof.
- Lower Operating Temperature.
This LED is available in the following color: White
* Energy savings of $22.34/year for each lamp. based on 24 hr/day of use at $0.15/KWH. Your savings will vary based on usage and local electric rates.