Our clear bent tip decorative LED light bulb can be used in a variety of applications, including decorative use in chandeliers, holiday lighting, sconce, ceiling fan, hotel, restaurant, and residential use. They are ideal as replacements for incandescent bulbs, as they save energy costs and have a significantly longer life. Our unique design uses a specially designed LED to simulate an actual incandescent filament. Long-life, low power consumption and shock resistance make them a cost effective alternative to incandescent bulbs in the various decorative applications. These LEDs will dim on nearly all dimming circuits, making them versatile and a great alternative!
- Up to 90% Energy Savings Over Incandescent Lamps.
- Payback in Six months or less
- 2.5 watts to replace up to 40 watt Incandescent
- Long Life, 25,000 hrs compared to 1,000 hrs incandescent
- Reduced Relamping Labor Costs.
- Shock and Vibration Proof.
- Lower Operating Temperature.
- Available in Candelabra Screw Base