This torpedo shaped clear LED chandelier light bulb can be used in a variety of applications, including decorative use in chandeliers, wall sconces, hotel, restaurant and residential use. They are ideal as replacements for incandescent bulbs, as they save energy costs and have a significantly longer life. Our unique design uses a specially designed LED to simulate an actual incandescent filament. Long-life, low power consumption and shock resistance make them a cost effective alternative to incandescent bulbs in the various decorative applications. These LEDs will dim on nearly all dimming circuits, making them versatile and a great alternative!
- Up to 90% Energy Savings Over Incandescent Lamps.
- Payback in Six months or less
- 2.5 watts to replace up to 40 watt Incandescent
- Long Life, 25,000 hrs compared to 1,000 hrs incandescent
- Reduced Relamping Labor Costs.
- Shock and Vibration Proof.
- Lower Operating Temperature.
- Available in Candelabra Screw Base (E12)
Adapter available for use in Medium Screw Base
Color Temperature: Warm White
This LED is available in clear or frosted Warm White.
Voltage from 120V-130V AC. Directly Replaces the Following Lamps: torpedo-shaped chandelier style .
Please Note: This lamp is intended for decorative lighting