This bright LED is ideal for mission critical applications such as power plants, utility displays, industrial equipment, and elevator controls. Long-life, low power consumption, shock resistance, and extreme thermal tolerance make LEDs ideal for harsh industrial environments.
- Up to 90% Energy Savings Over Incandescent Lamps.
- Long Life, 100,000 hrs., Almost 10 years.
- Increased Safety, No glass that can shatter.
- Reduced Relamping Labor Costs.
- Shock and Vibration Proof.
- Lower Operating Temperature.
This LED is available in the following colors: Red, Green, Amber, Yellow, Blue, and White.
Voltages from 5V-130V AC or DC, Directly Replaces the Following Lamp #s: 6, 88, 94, 306, 308, 1076, 1080, 1130, 1142, 1152, 1204, 1493, 1497, 1594, 1608, 1618, 1648, 1696, 10S6DC, 3S6DC, 6S6DC, 110, 895, 1228, 1229, 1676.
Dimensions: Length (MOL): 1.30″, Diameter (MOD): 0.67″.
Please Note: For optimum brightness and color saturation, please select the LED color closest to the color of the lens or diffuser the LED will be used with.