Our Best looking GBF LED replacement lamp to date. Are you are looking for a green alternative to the standard 20W 1383 elevator lamp? Our high-output 4 watt GBF LED elevator lamp saves energy, improves safety and reduces relamping costs in all elevator applications. This lamp uses a genuine CREE chip yielding a CRI (color rendering index) of 85%. Each lamp saves $21.00 per lamp per year in energy use.* Since most elevator cars contain six or more of these lamps, your energy savings can be substantial over the standard incandescent lamp you may currently use. Combine the energy savings and reduced relamping labor and material cost savings, and our LED lamp will pay for itself in less than 1 year!
- Up to 80% Energy Savings Over the Same Incandescent Lamp.
- Long Life, More than 50,000 hours!
- Reduced Relamping Labor and Maintenance Labor Costs.
- Shock and Vibration Proof.
- Lower Operating Temperature.
This LED is available in the following color: White and comes with a Two Year Warranty
* Energy savings of approximately $21.00/year for each lamp. based on 24 hr/day of use at $0.15/KWH. Your savings will vary based on usage and local electric rates.